ABOUT THIS POSITION
Responsible for assisting the Inventory Department in ordering and the maintenance of all Farm and Home inventory and the effective flow throughout the Farm and Home chain. Interacts with Store personnel via the Inventory Help line, Re-buyers, Buyers, Accounting, DC inbound and outbound, and Orscheln Farm and Home suppliers. Reports to the Forward Buy Manager.
- Work with Special Events Coordinator from Merchandising to gather needed information to create merchandising planner files and promotional files for Forward Buy Manager review and approval.
- Work with Forward Buy Manager to run “what-if” scenarios from Merchandising
- Maintain/Create Seasonal Ordering Charts
- Compile, maintain, and update seasonal planogram files for the weekly update to stores for when product will be in stores for in season and what is done ordering
- Compiling, analyzing and coordinate raincheck distribution (shared with other Inventory Specialists)
- Assists Re-buyers with replenishment, seasonal and promotional orders as needed
- Assists Re-buyers with allocations and transfers to stores as needed
- Compile and distribute other weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to management as needed
- Compile and analyze department reporting as needed, which includes audit reports and store planogram requests
- Assists other Inventory Specialist (if needed as backup) as well as the Inventory Help Desk
- Other duties as assigned