ABOUT THIS POSITION
Assists the Brand Manager with projects that represent our brands to our customers. These projects include, but are not limited to; private label packaging, email marketing, in-store displays, digital marketing campaign creative, and social media creative. Reports to Brand Specialist Lead
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Brand Manager, merchants, and product vendors to create new private label package designs based on the set brand guide, ensuring all criteria is met and all approvals are obtained.
- Coordinate printing and file sharing with outside printing vendors.
- Design marketing emails for campaigns, proof to the appropriate teams, and ensure all approvals are obtained prior to campaign launch.
- Work with Brand Manager, Director of Visual Merchandising and outside vendors to design in-store displays and vendor signage that represents both brands well.
- Work with the ecommerce team to design website banners and other digital marketing creative pieces that are in line with our brand standards.
- Assist Media Manager with photoshoots, photo editing, and file management.
- Other duties as assigned.