Position Listing #18-36
Orscheln Farm and Home Office
ABOUT THIS POSITION
This position manages the facilities to financial operational functions for the Orscheln Farm & Home stores in the assigned area. The District Manager is responsible for hiring, training, and the development of all levels of store employment. This position coordinates the delivery of the Quality, Service, and Convenience pledge, as well as the delivery of the Orscheln Trademark Customer Service Program. The Manager maintains strong communication between Operations and all departments to ensure that Orscheln Farm & Home is the Customers' first choice. Excellent multi-tasking skills and outstanding follow-up skills are needed. Daily travel to store locations, with some overnights is required. Multi-unit retail management experience is preferred. This position reports to a Regional Director of Operations.
• Supervise the assigned stores in the performance of all corporate operations to budget.
• Responsible for sales, gross margin, management index, expense, inventory control and loss prevention.
• Supervise and train Store Managers.
• Involved in the hiring/promotional practices for the Associate Store Manager training program.
• Coordinate employee development to provide a natural progression of a qualified management staff for Stores.
• Supervise the Orscheln Trademark Customer Service plan.
• Maintain a program of store standards for image, labor management and facilities maintenance.
• Implement Advertising and Sales promotion programs.
• Reliable, predictable attendance.
Think you'd be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.