Position Listing #18-37
Orscheln Farm and Home Distribution Center
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Shift Hours: 5 days (Mon – Fri), 1st Shift (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
The Maintenance Technician will support the Distribution Center operations by ensuring equipment is operational. The individual will conduct PMs (preventive maintenance) on schedule and do repairs as needed. Additional facility maintenance and repairs will be assigned as needed.
This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
Preferred Work Experience:
Previous Maintenance Technician or applicable experience preferred
These duties to be done with little or no direct supervision:
• Forklifts will include PMs, PM of batteries
• Forklift repair will include troubleshooting, replacing or repairing motors, brakes, brushes, wheels & bearings, repack cylinders, and fixing flat tires
• Ability to work on other equipment as needed, such as golf cart, scrubber, scissor lift, etc.
• PM conveyor system and troubleshoot. Replace or repair motors, belts, etc.
• Ability to operate cutting torch and welders and any shop equipment available, such as meters, hose crimper, etc.
• Wood projects include crate and fixture repairs, which include designing and fabricating as required.
• Electrical work; bending and installing conduit, run wiring and basic troubleshooting
• Other duties as assigned
Think you'd be a good fit?
We think so too. Apply today.